Monday, May 18, 2009

Blessing Number Two...



BABIES!


What a blessing and gift it is to have a child- by birth or by adoption.

We're all anxiously awaiting the birth of our new little niece or nephew. My sis in law decided since this is the second and last baby she wanted the gender to be a surprise. It is KILLING me. I've never been good at surprises and I HAVE to know... she doesn't seem to be cooperating with that- haha. I'll find out with everyone else in June but in the mean time, I'm guessing girl. You see there is 1 girl in this family and the rest are boys. We need to even out the numbers and get some more pink in our world. Either way- boy or girl, they will be loved beyond measure. Can't wait to see your face little one! We're counting the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment