Thursday, May 7, 2009

Project 52

Some of you may have heard about the Project 52 that is going on right now in scrapbooking circles. Essentially you are to scrapbook, write, or blog about a blessing a week and at the end of those 52 weeks you will have a great reminder that you are really blessed beyond measure in all sorts of ways. So here is the reason for this blog. To serve as a reminder of the things or people that God uses to Bless me thru my year and to document it. I'm sure that this will not only help to remind me but to really make me focus on what is truly important in my life. I'd like to challenge you to do the same. In some way, blog, notebook, with pictures- do the same and share your blessings with other people. Now granted this isn't a January first start date but that's ok! I think the beauty of this is that it's 52 weeks, not 52 weeks starting January 1st. How about it- are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project! I look forward to reading future posts!

    Love,
    MiCo

    ReplyDelete